Aturan dan Peraturan
Ketentuan perolehan Pemenang dan Point GIETMAN setiap series adalah:
Segment urutan 1 poin 25
Segment urutan 2 poin 20
Segment urutan 3 poin 16
Segmenturutan 4 poin 13
Segment urutan 5 poin 11
Segment urutan 6 poin 10
Segment urutan 7 poin 9
Segment urutan 8 poin 8
Segment urutan 9 poin 7
Segment urutan 10 poin 6
Segment urutan 11 poin 5
Segment urutan 12 poin 4
Segment urutan 13 poin 3
Segment urutan 14 poin 2
Segment urutan 15 poin 1 dan seterusnya ……
Urutan Pemenang GIETMAN setahun dan peraih hadiah adalah berdasarkan urutan peserta yang memperoleh point terbanyak dan mengikuti semua seri GIETMAN.
Medali atau pengahargaan peserta diberikan kepada peserta yang dapat meyelesaikan kegiatan GIETMAN dengan mengikuti peraturan dan aturan GIETMAN.
1. The enrolment fee cannot be refunded
2. You may not compete by proxy/enlist someone else to compete for you
3. The committee may document the event in various ways for promotion purposes
4. Bikes used must be serviced for use on public roads
5. Maximum speed limit 35km/h
6. Participants must obey Indonesian traffic laws
7. Use the Strava app to determine your GIETMAN ranking
8. Rankings are determined based on Strava results only
9. Participants must follow the activity fully and accept the results determined by the committee
10. Do not use a mobile phone or headset while cycling.
11. Participants may follow other contestants but must not push them off the road
12. Participants must be polite at all times
13. Age of participants must be between 15 and 60 years
14. Participants must attend the initial qualification and technical meetings
15. Participants must not be partake in any behaviour that gives GIETMAN a bad name
16. Participants must respect local customs and traditions
17. Your bike must be in good condition. It is your responsibility to maintain your bike and examine it carefully for faults before you compete. Check your brake pads, gears and brake cables, tires, wheel alignment, smooth gear changes, seat height and comfort before the event.
18. A helmet and gloves must be worn at all times when you are riding.
19. Wear bright clothes. This will make you more visible to others.
20. Do not ride alone. Always ride in a group with a guide.
21. When you ride through a village, slow down and always watch for children, chickens and dogs.
22. Do not come too close to the back of another cyclist, especially on a downhill slope or when riding in the dark (morning or night).
23. Look around constantly to make sure cyclists behind you are safe
24. Use clear hand signals to warn cyclists behind you if there are dangers ahead
25. If you need to stop (to rest or recover) ensure it is safe to do so. Avoid stopping on a bend and make sure a committee member can clearly see you.
26. If you stop to use the toilet or for a drink break, keep an eye on your bike and personal possessions.
27. If you must rest in an area where you are not easily seen by vehicles, please inform us of your location (perhaps by parking your bike at the edge of the road) so our support crew can assist you if you need it.
28. Activities can be stopped by the committee for safety and security reasons.
29. Warm up and stretch before riding your bike
30. Bring everything you need to keep your bike maintained and to look after your health
31. Participants are responsible for any damage occurring during the duration of the GIETMAN program
32. Participants are responsible for any losses or damage they do to others participants’ property.
33. GIETMAN is not covered by insurance.
June 26, 2017
Tepat pukul 06.30 pagi 33 peserta GIETMAN Series 1 terdiri dari 32 pria dan 1 perempuan, dengan peserta warga negara Indoensia dan asing, mereka meninggalkan gerbang balon Polygo..
January 12, 2017
Aturan dan Peraturan